Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Boingo

RVF Newbee
Hey there .. My wife & I have started the search for an RV. I've been bumping around this forum & gathered a ton of info. Still trying to figure out what we want. It changes week to week. 😵‍💫😃. Wanna make sure we get it right. Thanks in advance for any & all help.

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the group. Happy shopping! Many members here can answer your questions as you look for an RV.

Advice!!! Try to look past the glitter. Function will be the biggest asset!!!.

Welcome!

Welcome. I've sent you a private message.

Welcome from Wisconsin. Take your time and enjoy doing your research.

Welcome, doesn't matter if your looking new or used many new buyers and actually some of us repeat buyers get taken in by the glitz and glamor of the rig and miss all the important things to look at and for. Might want to watch a few you tube videos put out by Blue Ox Rv inspections to see some of the items they check for on an inspection. Just a suggestion.

Welcome, doesn't matter if your looking new or used many new buyers and actually some of us repeat buyers get taken in by the glitz and glamor of the rig and miss all the important things to look at and for. Might want to watch a few you tube videos put out by Blue Ox Rv inspections to see some of the items they check for on an inspection. Just a suggestion.
And make a must-have checklist to help keep focused while shopping. .

People without shopping lists come home with stuff they don't need, and typically without what they went for!!!! It is the same in every market.

Hey there .. My wife & I have started the search for an RV. I've been bumping around this forum & gathered a ton of info. Still trying to figure out what we want. It changes week to week. 😵‍💫😃. Wanna make sure we get it right. Thanks in advance for any & all h

Hello Boingo from Ely Iowa. First narrow down to what type of unit you want. Then decide what layout you want. Make a list of must haves and like to have and start the search. Build a spreadsheet of the units you like and start. From here you start communications with sellers and then narrow to 2-4 units a either hire an inspector or go look at them, Good Luck!

Latest resources

Back