• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Hello from Florida

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Oh brother, tell me about it. I know what we would get if we had the money, one of those no boundaries or the geo pro... well just so many if I had the money, but I cannot even come close to those prices. What are you looking at?
Ormond is only a couple hours from here. We are in the middle of the state, Sebring.
We have narrowed it down to 3 right now a, rockwood mini lite,forest river flagstaf,and a heartland northtrail all about 22 feet,i would like to find a used one so i dont have sticker shock,we have to buy a truck as well we are ready to retire and would love to travel

We have narrowed it down to 3 right now a, rockwood mini lite,forest river flagstaf,and a heartland northtrail all about 22 feet,i would like to find a used one so i dont have sticker shock,we have to buy a truck as well we are ready to retire and would love to travel
We have checked out the 1st 2 and love them. Have not checked out the Northtrail yet but believe you are going to get a good one. I know a sticker shock is if you live in Fl and but an out of state one, to put Fl plates on will cost you another loan! Kidding, but not much. Yes even a couple years old saves a bunch. I am right there with you.
We have the 2017 Toyota Tacoma so that holds down what we can pull too. I hope when you get one you get a full size so you wont be limited.

Latest resources

Back