Chassis
n/a
Engine
n/a
TOW/TOAD
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4
Fulltimer
No
My wife and I live in Gaylord, Michigan. Our first camper was a small 1978 Rockwood popup, a "fixer-upper" I got as a project. We used it for 3 years, and it worked well, but it became rather small and cramped, so we upgraded to a newer Rockwood popup, a 2002 Freedom 1940 LTD, 3 years ago. Now, we're planning to buy a brand-new, 2025 Sunset Park Sun Lite LTD 19RB. We looked at one yesterday, and it ticks all the boxes in terms of the features we want, and it's laid out in such a way as to have a surprising amount of room for such a small camper. My kids are both teenagers and don't camp with us anymore (it's "boring" without their internet access...sheesh...), so we only need a camper that's comfortable for the two of us. We're going to get it in the spring. Can't wait!

Welcome!

My wife and I live in Gaylord, Michigan. Our first camper was a small 1978 Rockwood popup, a "fixer-upper" I got as a project. We used it for 3 years, and it worked well, but it became rather small and cramped, so we upgraded to a newer Rockwood popup, a 2002 Freedom 1940 LTD, 3 years ago. Now, we're planning to buy a brand-new, 2025 Sunset Park Sun Lite LTD 19RB. We looked at one yesterday, and it ticks all the boxes in terms of the features we want, and it's laid out in such a way as to have a surprising amount of room for such a small camper. My kids are both teenagers and don't camp with us anymore (it's "boring" without their internet access...sheesh...), so we only need a camper that's comfortable for the two of us. We're going to get it in the spring. Can't wait!
Welcome aboard. I'm glad you found a rig that suits you both so well.
I think you will find that travelling "without" the kids is better (once you quit worrying if they will survive without you) as entertaining yourselves is much more fun and easier to do.

Safe travels.

Darrell

Latest resources

Back