RV Year
RV Make
Pacific Coachworks Fixer Upper
RV Model
25RLS
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Hello there. We're from Southern Oregon. We had to sell our beloved Sunset Reserve 5th two years ago but I'm happy to say that we're back in the market for a smaller rig since we have a brand new Ram 1500 now.

Welcome @murphysranch and keep us posted on your search and I hope you find a great RV to continue your travels.

Welcome!

Welcome to RVF, @murphysranch; glad to have you here. Please let us know what RV you have finally settled on. And, if you have RV questions, please feel free to ask. We'll do our best to provide answers.

TJ

Thank you all. I've read some threads here and its a nice group. Respectful and pleasant even in the face of opposing opinions. Such a refreshing change to local life.

This is the big D checking in. Happy to join and read all the great comments on coaches.
Yours truly
The Dave

Welcome to RVF, @bigDnT2. Glad to have you.

You may want to start your own thread in the New Members Introduce Yourself forum so you don't get overlooked. When you tag onto another thread, it is easy for folks to miss you.

TJ

Welcome @murphysranch. What part of south Oregon are you from? I traveled to Salem quite a few times (except for this year). There are quite a few dealerships in Portland. I ended up buying a Salem travel trailer with one slide out on my first trip there and lived in it for 6 months while working out there. Pulled it with a 2004 Nissan Titan. It worked out great for me. Good luck on your hunt.

Latest resources

Back