• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

LH25

RVF Newbee
Hi all,

We just got our first TT last month. We've done the driveway camp, and two trips locally. We are planning to be out 4 nights over the 4th of July, and looking forward to it. We got a 2024 Epro E19FDS. We've been looking off and on for years, finally found some that are light enough to pull with a Ford Explorer and big enough to camp in for us. It's just hubby and myself, and since we both work full time for now, we will do mostly weekend camping. We both grew up camping, my family in those big ole canvas cabin tents, him in a Minnie Winnie then a small 5th wheeler with his parents.

We're really excited, and have been having fun learning about the trailer and buying a few fun things. We have a cat who is going to go with us on this next trip, if he likes it we'll take him more often. Sadly, he has been diagnosed with lymphoma and may not have much time so we want him with us as much as possible. I'll try to attach a picture of him in the his own little tent we'll take with us. We are lucky enough to have room to have created a parking pad next to our carport.

Looking forward to reading and learning even more!

Lisa

bubsHome.jpgtrailerParked.jpg

Howdy and welcome from Texas! Keep us posted on your adventures.

Welcome

Welcome. We love living and camping in the Great PNW. So many options. Mountains, ocean, lakes, and rivers to camp at.

Latest resources

Back