Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

dougbenefield66

RVF Newbee
My my name is Doug and I'm 47 years old got three kids and I'm twice divorced LOL. Due to that divorce I was living with my mother for a couple years which is unacceptable at my age so I got a used Pilgrim RV from my friend and put on my land where I grew up at . It obviously has problems and I know nothing about RV so I come to this forum I have a lot of questions but I don't think I'm supposed to ask here LOL good to meet you all.

Attachments

• 20230316_104842.jpg
    20230316_104842.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 7
  • 20230316_104832.jpg
    20230316_104832.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 8
  • 20230316_104821.jpg
    20230316_104821.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 7
Welcome! Feel free to ask any and all questions in the best fit forum on the site. I'm sure this super friendly group can help answer your questions. Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Feel free to ask any and all questions in the best fit forum on the site. I'm sure this super friendly group can help answer your questions. Welcome aboard!
Thanks Neil where would I post a question about fixing a leak around my skylight on this Pilgrim model and also on some electrical questions about what I should put on my pole at my land to hook to it and also have outside accessory options as well

See below

I would post in the forum that a Pilgrim is a sub unit to. I think Pilgrim is defunct though and now a new company.

My door lock doesn't have a key cuz I bought it third-party after it had been through a couple of people I want to buy a replacement door lock it seems like they're kind of universal but maybe a couple different kinds is anyone know what kind of door lock I would get for the pilgrim 190 RB

By the picture, that is a standard lock.
Most often I don't answer questions in the introduction forum.
It helps no one.

Ask you questions in a thread that is easily searched by anyone with similar questions. I will now egnore this thread.

Latest resources

Back