• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

AAy

RVF Regular
Hello Everyone,
We don't know much beside what looks good on the outside, and would like any assistance please, need help on whether its a good buy on older Class A, and would like to know the pros and cons and any more information for our older RV 2002 Tradition DP. Thanks.

Get it ispectedby an independent RVIA certified inspector. If this is your first RV, you may want to spend six months to a year researching, test driving and examining floor plans. This is notlike buying a car.

Get it ispectedby an independent RVIA certified inspector. If this is your first RV, you may want to spend six months to a year researching, test driving and examining floor plans. This is notlike buying a car.
Thank you, for your response and answer it is much appreciated. I have been researching for a long time, prior to considering this one, but maybe I was just looking at different RV's and feeling more like it would be best of all to get a diesel pusher for my needs though. After researching the different brands and years, I stumped across something I think I might like, and lately, I with the price of $130K is that too much for that year, or a good deal, I was concerned with the newer ones, as I've been reading how they differ, not like from the older days. The 2002 is older but looks well like it was taken care of, but time will tell. Is there anything you might be able to add, or someone else able to add more information to assist me being a newbie, to that anyone. What can you tell me about the 2002 American Tradition, is this a Fleetwood? And, I read that the features are mostly the same, and I have seen that with most, with the exception of what are you looking for inside. But at this antique model is it wise that I should be concerned with how is the customer support is? Or is there still customer support after a vehicle this age, or do we not need to consider all that with this type vehicle being an older RV? Thanks everyone, for reading and for helping.

Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa I am not familiar with that rig.

Welcome to the group.

Latest resources

Back