RV Year
RV Make
Winnebago
RV Model
View 24D
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
We are Adam and Shelbe Krone and just bought our FIRST EVER RV! A 2022 Winnebago View 24d! Thanks for the add on this forum. We have so much to learn from all of you and can’t wait to begin our new adventures!

Welcome Adam and Shelbe! Congrats and it's great to have you join the super friendly gang here. We love pictures so be sure to share the new coach pics and travels ahead. Welcome aboard!

WELCOME Adam and Shelbe. And congratulations on your new coach. I'm so excited for ya'll. I think we need to meet up in Kalispell. What say you?

You will find the people here welcoming and life savers when things don't go exactly as planned. Happy adventures and safe travels. 😊

WELCOME Adam and Shelbe. And congratulations on your new coach. I'm so excited for ya'll. I think we need to meet up in Kalispell. What say you?

You will find the people here welcoming and life savers when things don't go exactly as planned. Happy adventures and safe travels. 😊
Thanks and yes, I think Kalispell is a must!!!

Tha

Thanks Neal! We pick up our RV in a couple of weeks so I’m watching all of the videos. How did we ever get by without you tube? Thanks for the add. I’m really looking forward to the wealth of knowledge we currently lack!

Latest resources

Back