Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

S.Findlay

RVF Regular
Hello, We Are Alan and Stephanie Findlay. From Arkansas. We will be Full timing in a year or two. Not new to the big rig circuit, cause we have been driving truck,,Al 40 yrs and me 25 yrs.
But we seen the Tiffin Allego 45 MP and loved it, but not alot of them being sold.
Do they still make this floor plan?

Welcome @S.Findlay. Great to have you join the site and hope you enjoy it and find the answers to your questions.

Hello, We Are Alan and Stephanie Findlay. From Arkansas. We will be Full timing in a year or two. Not new to the big rig circuit, cause we have been driving truck,,Al 40 yrs and me 25 yrs.
But we seen the Tiffin Allego 45 MP and loved it, but not alot of them being sold.
Do they still make this floor plan?
Welcome Alan and Stephanie. I'm not sure what floor plan you are looking at. I believe the Allegro Bus is 45', as well as the Zephyr. Check out their website and see if you can find the one you liked. Come back and let us know. ?

Thanks@ARD
We seen that make and model at RV country in Fresno store, but checked around and not lot of dealers are selling the floorplan.?

Welcome to RVF, @S.Findlay; glad to have you here. Tiffin makes a good coach, but I think Newmar makes a great coach. But, then, I'm prejudiced a bit, having had two Newmars. Either way, find the floor plan you like best and go for it.

TJ

Thank you @ TJ
Please don't get us wrong, We are really impressed with Newmar especially the Dutchstar ?. We have been liking the 4369 plan. But we really don't want 2 baths. Any suggestions helpful?? We stopped at the National indoor RV Las Vegas. The price was great.

Latest resources

Back