• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Help selecting new truck

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I have bed lights on my 2020 150. I can check for those. Can you give me a better description of where you located those doo dads?
I slid under the truck from the rear. With my feet sticking out behind the tailgate and my head below the under-mounted spare tire, looking up, the connections were to the right (or toward the driver's side of the truck). They were just to the right of the spare tire, if you're underneath and looking up. I hope this makes sense.

Do you have rocker switches on the dash for the extra harnesses like the Ram does? Or are you going to have to install and wire the switches too? If so, don't forget to use an inline fuse or wire it to the fuse block. We'd hate to see a fire in that new truck!

I found it but I on mine it appears to run to the
I slid under the truck from the rear. With my feet sticking out behind the tailgate and my head below the under-mounted spare tire, looking up, the connections were to the right (or toward the driver's side of the truck). They were just to the right of the spare tire, if you're underneath and looking up. I hope this makes sense.
i think I found it but that connector doesn’t look like it runs to the bed lighting. I will chase it down if you’re interested but the bed lighting is wired in from those wires going into the circular pillar all the way to the right.

C956A18E-1826-48AE-B1FE-4DA49480A4F8.jpeg

Latest resources

Back