• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

BatMobile

RVF Newbee
Hi!

I am at looooong last opening a new chapter in my life! No longer going to just rent, but now ready to cowgirl up and make this real! I am looking for the best place to purchase a Class C. I live in Northern California, but would love to know how to find the best place to deposit my money...i.e. Any recommendations on Dealers in my area or where is best to buy?

I keep hearing....'we are the largest/best/....., and because of this, you will have access to our/the largest support while on the road....we are all about service service service for our customers....'

thanks, Helplessly Confused

Thanks for any and all quick advise on this.

Cheers! M

Welcome aboard! Not being from CA I have no idea....but I am sure someone will chime in.

Welcome @BatMobile - great to have you join the friendliest site for RVers. Welcome aboard.

I wouldn’t be concerned with how big the dealer network is when something goes wrong while on the road chances are you won’t be close to their network anyway.

Welcome. And on the road, you may get better and faster service from a local mobile tech, or local RV repair shop, anyhow. It is often a long wait to get into any dealership for service and often a long wait to get the work completed.

Quality of rig and good reputation of the dealer is paramount for when you are close enough to get to them and for the initial purchase experience. My $0.02.

Welcome from Georgia! All that great service talk goes right out the window as soon as you sign on the dotted line. Buy at the place that gives you the best price. Trust me you'll be on your own after that.

Latest resources

Back