Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Hi Everyone, My name is Birdie. I’m highly unskilled re forums , I appreciate your patience with me ahead of time.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Birdie66

RVF Regular
I have a small amount of money that I’m working with and this is quite embarrassing but I’m making this purchase to live in it and for that reason I am praying for your help, if willing, of course.
I have 2 options in completely opposite directions and I’m hitchhiking hundreds of miles, one way, either way. That said, I am hoping that your knowledge will help to keep me safer, wiser, and spending the least amount of time on the road.
Also, I’m quite the gypsy rambler and that iprobably factors largely in the final decision making.
I am going to post links to both. Please, make my decision for me..
I just realized that idk hope to paste links.
I think I will go to another room/page/area in this forum and attempt to again.
Grateful for your advice and time; SO grateful.
Sincerely,
Birdie

Good luck Birdie!

Thanks Everyone!
I purchased a 28’ 1989 Mallard. Had all the original paperwork and purrs like a kitten with 60k mileage.
I drove it from place of purchase to my daughter’s house (nearby) and parked it because I don’t know what to do.
I live three hours away and must go home. (My kitten is waiting for me and her food supply must be low by now. Lol)
The gentleman who sold it to me told me a few things but I didn’t really understand.
I’ve read all of the paperwork but it’s unclear to me and each section I read refers to some part that I am clueless about.
Any advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
Birdie

Latest resources

Back