24V Navion
RV Length
Engine
Mercedes Benz
TOW/TOAD
2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Fulltimer
No
Just joined the new form. We currently have a 2019 Tiffin RED 33AA. Had a class C Minnie Winnie for 12 years before trading for a DP. After a year in the RED, we are already thinking of a different coach - maybe Newmar? Wife hates the cold floor tile and the small bathroom. Some other minor things that we didn’t realize until after we spent some time camping. We plan on retiring in a little over a year... maybe then we’ll trade up?

Anyway, wanted to say hi. I have the same username from the other forum - jmltech

Joe

Reactions: Jim
Joe, great to see you here, thanks for joining us as we continue to grow this site we launched Nov 2nd. I think there will be one or two here that will help you spend your money. Tiffin and Newmar seem to be top brands, can't go wrong with either. A friend just got a new Phaeton and loves it. Enjoy the RV lifestyle, so much to see and do. Can't wait to share the stories here. Welcome aboard.

Thanks Neil for the PM. Wouldn’t have known otherwise. I did notice that you and a few others were not as active on the other forum anymore.

Are you taking donations?

Are you taking donations?

Not really, you can upgrade your account to RVF Supporter but that's more to open up functionality on the site for you and weed out potential spammers from doing bad things. $10/year and is appreciated. The biggest help is to just notify your friends, others, etc. and help build up this community which I hope you'll enjoy as it's modern and has really neat functionality.

Great to have you here!

Welcome, Joe. Neal has got a great thing started here and it gets greater by the day as folks like you discover the site. Glad to have you join us.

TJ

Last edited:
Welcome Joe, the more the merrier.

Glad to have you!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Joe, enjoy a great site & forum!?

We currently have a 2019 Tiffin RED 33AA.

Joe
Whew, good to see another Tiffin, I was begining to feel like an outcast... :) Welcome aboard Joe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back