RV Make
Clipper 17bh
RV Model
Coachman
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Hey everyone!

We just got a 2018 Coachmen Clipper 17bh. We upgraded from a tent trailer and have waited 6 years to be able to do so. We couldn't believe how well looked after it was. It's looks and smells new lol.

We are currently camping 1.5hrs from home on our first trip with the trailer. So far we are absolutely loving it!

Attachments

• 20240614_192533.jpg
    20240614_192533.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 7
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum.

Hey everyone!

We just got a 2018 Coachmen Clipper 17bh. We upgraded from a tent trailer and have waited 6 years to be able to do so. We couldn't believe how well looked after it was. It's looks and smells new lol.

We are currently camping 1.5hrs from home on our first trip with the trailer. So far we are absolutely loving it!
My last trailer was a 2015 Coachmen Clipper 17BH. It was a great little trailer but I'm in Ontario as well and used it pretty much year round and the road salt destroyed the frame :( It's quite thin. Just make sure you stay ahead of any rust and have a great time!

My last trailer was a 2015 Coachmen Clipper 17BH. It was a great little trailer but I'm in Ontario as well and used it pretty much year round and the road salt destroyed the frame :( It's quite thin. Just make sure you stay ahead of any rust and have a great time!
Thank you for the advice! We will only be using it in the spring/summer and I will be looking at storing it indoors. We are really enjoy it, such a wonderful upgrade.

Hey everyone!

Welcome aboard. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your first trip out. I hope the rest of your trips will be the same.

Safe travels

Darrell

Welcome from Wisconsin! Congrats and enjoy your 2018 Coachmen Clipper 17bh.

Latest resources

Back