• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyCamper2020

RVF Newbee
I am new to this forum, but not to RV-ing. The hubs and I have been fulltime rving from 2006 through 2018. We sold our Tiffin Phaeton and settled in our new home September, 2018. We miss it! So now we are looking to buy a pull behind or a fifth wheel to winter in Florida. I would like to hear from you regarding specific models, pros and cons, etc. More to come...

Welcome to RVF! Glad that you found this great RV family and hope you find just the right rig for the next chapter of your lives. Don't let the fact that many of the folks on this new forum are motorhome owners deter you from participating. Most of us have also had towables along the line too. It would help to know what size RV you have in mind, and whether you plan to buy new or pre-owned. There are lots of choices out there.

TJ

Welcome @HappyCamper2020 - great to have you join us here and look forward to your RVing stories and assisting others in the RV lifestyle. Happy New Year!

Welcome and glad to hear you don’t want to give up RVing. I’m sure with your experience you will have plenty to add to the forum

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Welcome to RVF! Glad that you found this great RV family and hope you find just the right rig for the next chapter of your lives. Don't let the fact that many of the folks on this new forum are motorhome owners deter you from participating. Most of us have also had towables along the line too. It would help to know what size RV you have in mind, and whether you plan to buy new or pre-owned. There are lots of choices out there.

TJ
Thank you for the welcome! We are in the beginning phase of planning. When we first began full timing we bought a Grand Junction fifth wheel and thoroughly enjoyed it. Ron(dh) is leaning toward a fifth wheel in the lite category. On the other hand, if we found a small pull behind that is less than 10 ft tall, we could actually store it in our garage in the off season. So there's that! Lengthwise, 30 ft max, but more than likely 21 to 25. There are so many options to choose from...explaining my interest in picking some brains here! ? Oh yes....new or preowned are possibilities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back