• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Hike 170s

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Welcome to RVForums @kmuenster. Glad to have you join our super friendly community of RVers. Congrats on your purchase. Any pictures to share? Enjoy the amazing journey.

Thanks Neal! We’re glad to be a part of the group.
920E16E3-0756-431D-B647-EDBF22ED3ED8.jpeg

Looks like nice little trailer, congrats and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to RVF, @kmuenster; glad to have you here with us. And, thanks for posting a photo of you new RV; looks good. I'm curious about the tubular framework on the front; what purpose does it serve?

TJ

Welcome to RVF, @kmuenster; glad to have you here with us. And, thanks for posting a photo of you new RV; looks good. I'm curious about the tubular framework on the front; what purpose does it serve?

TJ
The rack is part of it. I am thinking that it may be part of the frame structure to make it more capable/ridged.

Looks like a great little trailer to pull on off-road adventures. Looks like it has an exoskeleton like a rock crawler!!! :oops:

TJ
TJ,
Winnebago added the Hike series to their line of campers. There are 5 different Hike models that cater to the outdoor enthusiasts. The tubular frame Exoskeleton as they refer to it, allows for various outdoor related items, such as kayaks, bicycles, etc be attached to the frame. The trailer frame has also been raised in these models to provide more ground clearance for boon-docking, camping off the grid. It’s our first camper, it appealed to our needs, and it seems like a well built camper.

TJ,
Winnebago added the Hike series to their line of campers. There are 5 different Hike models that cater to the outdoor enthusiasts. The tubular frame Exoskeleton as they refer to it, allows for various outdoor related items, such as kayaks, bicycles, etc be attached to the frame. The trailer frame has also been raised in these models to provide more ground clearance for boon-docking, camping off the grid. It’s our first camper, it appealed to our needs, and it seems like a well built camper.
Very interesting! Thanks for the explanation; I appreciate it.

TJ

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back