Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I'm not waiting until I leave to post this. I'm never coming back to this place. It has been an absolute zoo, yeah, I'm getting older and grumpier and the infestation of kids here is heavy and yeah, it's July 4th weekend. I've done this in the past and enjoyed it but this year I've never, NEVER, seen VA Beach so packed. The beach has more people than I've ever seen here, doesn't look like the current economic situation is affecting anyone here. Just trying not to get run over or my dog getting hit by kids driving golf carts at high speeds.

One thing that bothers me about this place is a "perk" is you get free parking in a designated parking lot at the beach area this campground owns. There are 150 spaces in this lot. There are around 900 camp sites here. Yet they SELL parking for $10/day to anyone. If they are selling spaces then I can't get in and they are effectively selling my space that is part of what I'm paying for. I have a major beef with that.

Virginia beach seems very different to me this year, very different kind of people here, not an attractive vacation destination for me any longer.

Latest resources

Back