RV Model
Isata 5
RV Length
34'
Chassis
Ram 3500
Engine
Diesel 8.1
It is amazing how the internet gets you from point A to this forum LOL! I seriously could not recreate the path I took to get here, but it has already shown itself to be a valuable asset - already learned about getting $1M+ RV's insured - thank you very much!

I believe we are called "Corona Campers" - one of the thousands who bought an RV during COVID lockdowns in 2020. While we are thoroughly enjoying our experiences in our Dynamax Isata 5, it just isn't big enough for his 6'4" frame, a 70# GSD, two Tibetan Terriers and me. So...we leave Friday to head to Miami...Oklahoma, of course, to see a man about building a Newell. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed imagining the process so I'm focusing on the most inconsequential aspect - what's our model number going to be???

I'm sure I'll be looking again to this site for expertise and experiences so in advance, thank you!

~Michelle

It is amazing how the internet gets you from point A to this forum LOL! I seriously could not recreate the path I took to get here, but it has already shown itself to be a valuable asset - already learned about getting $1M+ RV's insured - thank you very much!

I believe we are called "Corona Campers" - one of the thousands who bought an RV during COVID lockdowns in 2020. While we are thoroughly enjoying our experiences in our Dynamax Isata 5, it just isn't big enough for his 6'4" frame, a 70# GSD, two Tibetan Terriers and me. So...we leave Friday to head to Miami...Oklahoma, of course, to see a man about building a Newell. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed imagining the process so I'm focusing on the most inconsequential aspect - what's our model number going to be???

I'm sure I'll be looking again to this site for expertise and experiences so in advance, thank you!

~Michelle
Wowzers! A Newell will be awesome! And you can even get a second GSD! BTW, Welcome to RV Forums!

bf5.JPG

You are in for an absolutely awesome experience. In my 45+ years in the Marine & RV industry. I had the opportunity to work with some of the elite brand manufacturers in both industries. Very few could match the complete customer satisfaction offered by Newell.
A few years ago I brokered through a dealer the sale of a Newell that was a factory trade in on a new coach. My client and I spent a couple of days on a few trips to the factory witnessing the most detailed complete inspection & refurbishment one could only dream of. The coach was only a few years old so little refurbishment was needed. The new owners wanted some upgrades & additions that required some reengineering. The folks at Newell without flinching worked with the owners and delivered them their dream coach “as new”. Complete satisfaction.

~Michelle
I’m sorry I missed this when you posted it back on April 26th, Michelle. We were in fact taking delivery on our new Newell, #1750, that very day!! 1750 . . . sadly not a prime number!

So fill us in - where are you in the process?! We all want to hear what’s going on!!! And what # did you get? (If I’ve missed an update of yours, I’m sorry). And I suggest you post your response and future updates on the thread “Tell us about your Newell”. I’ve been charged by management, (taskmaster #ARD), to get that thread going. Please help get her off my back!!!

You can also find my discussion about our design and delivery process over on that thread.

My best, Ed

Latest resources

Back