Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Jojoonthego

RVF Newbee
Purchase a 37 ft Hampton that is 3 years old. The RV was immaculate and looked new. When I got the key( copy) opened the door and first thing I saw was hot pink streaks throughout the RV. They are straight and range from 1/8 in to 1/2 inch in width. Six lines that run the length of the RV. The previous owner had them cover up so you could not see anything that would indicate an issue with the floor. I have made numerous calls to Keystone and not getting much feedback. Anyone experienced this? It’s obviously a COVID camper. Looking further we feel that moisture may be the cause. The floor in certain places are starting to feel weirdish.. need help and direction.. this person was so kind and trusting that you would never have suspected anything dishonest. I did sign an as is but it was not as is. I do have everything needed to show before and after. Thank you kindly,
MB

Attachments

• IMG_2318.jpeg
    IMG_2318.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
I wonder if that cabinet was removed and replaced and if those are roller marks of some kind?

Or if it was covered, something bled down from the cover material. I would try a magic eraser.

Latest resources

Back