Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Roxi

RVF Regular
I'm trying to narrow down my list of Class C motorhomes that would work for me. The biggest problem I am having is finding out how much eternal storage particular models have available. I live in New Mexico and the dealers never have many models that I can look at in person. And we haven't had an RV show here in several years. When I look online at the manufacturer websites, unless there are left and right side exterior photos of the particular models I'm interested in there is no way to try and guess how much storage there is. I've taken one model off my list and debating on taking of a second because of storage.

I plan on full timing for a couple years, but I really would like to stay with a shorter RV. I'm a bit nervous about driving something over 24-25 ft. I want a Chevy chassis so I am limited to Coachmen Leprechaun and Freelander, Forest River Forester and Sunseeker, Thor Chateau and Four Seasons, and Jayco Redhawk.

I did see a 2017 Redhawk model 26 X1 for sale online that I really liked, but it is 28'8", plus I won't be buying until next year.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Roxi

Try YouTube for videos on the models...

Latest resources

Back