Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

307 Tailgater

RVF Regular
Sold the snowmobiles (hence the user name). Looking at getting a used smaller 5th wheel or a used bumper tow.

I'm familiar with forums, but will be doing my research on the forum for what to evaulate when purchasing our first used camper.

There is one (2018 in Wyoming that my wife is interested in; we looked it up on NADA and its cost is the same as the low end of NADA. What questions do you guys recommend me asking when talking to the dealer about this trailer and why its cost is so low?

Since I used to pull snowmobiles all over the state of Wyoming, MT, CO, and ID. I am familiar with trailer vs truck size. We have a 2013 Ford EcoBEAST Max Tow, so I've done my homework with all the ratings that our truck can legally handle. This should be easier to figure out than it was with snowmobiling when we had to consider 4 mountian sleds packed with snow, enclosed trailer, winter roads, Wyoming WIND, snow on truck and trailer, and wet riding gear!

Anyways looking forward to bouncing ideas off everyone on here!

CHEERS!
Sledhead_79

Welcome from Dallas GA. I hope to visit your state one day. Make sure to look at the towing capacity the truck. Remember to add cargo weight when planning. Best of luck in your search. I think all RV’s are at a premium price.

Latest resources

Back