Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
Does anyone use HULU tv service in the RV? Considering HULU service with the bonus of using cell data signal to watch TV on the road.

Not familiar with it. There are so many services now it's hard to keep them straight. With my AT&T cell plan I get AT&T TV. You can now get Apple TV+. I'd probably consider YouTube TV as I subscribe to their youtube premium offering. And of course I have a slingbox on the S&B Verizon Fios box so I can use that too. Information overload!

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. I am looking for alternatives to satellite to get major networks and local TV. The antenna TV is OK in urban areas at times but typically not reliable or very useful where we camp.
I'll look at YOUTUBE TV, had not considered that before you mentioned it.

If I could find a way to get "only" reliable internet at home I'd subscribe to HULU or similar service for broadcast TV. I am stuck with a Comcast package for reliable internet which includes TV and Phone.

Waiting anxiously for StarLink service. :cool:

As I continue my search for information, so interesting information :

For those unfamiliar with Starlink

My Winegard Traveler dish has gotten stuck upright twice since I got my Ventana. It is a royal pain to get it back down. I would welcome a streaming service in my next coach to avoid any dish assuming the internet access continues to improve.

My Winegard Traveler dish has gotten stuck upright twice since I got my Ventana. It is a royal pain to get it back down. I would welcome a streaming service in my next coach to avoid any dish assuming the internet access continues to improve.
This is one of the reasons why we use a portable Tailgator; it might go bad, but it won't ever get stuck in the up position on the coach. I do believe that streaming of some sort will become the norm fairly soon and sat TV will be just another "old technology" Like OTA TV.

Merry hristmas!

TJ

This showed up in my YouTube stream last night. Google isn't listening :) - Note: I did not watch it through but it may be of interest in this thread.

We use Hulu at home and occasionally in the RV if we can’t get satellite reception or we want to watch something DVR’ed on Hulu’s cloud DVR service. Works fine, as I’m sure YouTubeTV does as well. Disappointed Hulu raised their price $10 this month so may be looking to switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulu obviously relies on your ability to provide internet connectivity. Just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back