RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Winnebago
RV Model
Itasca Suncruiser
RV Length
35U
Control board lights are on, parking break set. Leveling jack control panel doesn’t turn on. Neither slide out room works.

Low oil level?
Bad parking break switch?

I need a new filler cap/ dip stick too; threads in mine are stripped. Any guidance there would be greatly appreciated.

Good morning.
We have 325 Series leveling system. Just now read in manual how to get amber leveling lights to turn off. ?
I ordered a replacement breather cap from Northwest RV Supply. Thanks for link to rvleveling.com. I believe the reservoir oil level is low, but haven’t seen anything about a low oil cutoff switch. Will refill and see if that solves the problem.
I also need a red lens for the dash “jacks-down” dashboard light, and a replacement odo/gear LCD display. I’ll check the site you recommended. ?

If you have any question about the system and are going to call Stuart's, talk to Chuck there. He is the owner, very friendly, helpful and really knows HWH. I bought a new reservoir, pump, motor, shuttle valve and all my new springs from them.

Thanks. I’ll call Chuck; Control box is now completely dead. I hope it’s just a $5 fuse rather than needing a $800 replacement box.

You might give this gentleman a call. He works for HWH but helps out rvers on the side with sound trouble shooting advice at n/c.

Paul. (602) 549-3638

You might give this gentleman a call. He works for HWH but helps out rvers on the side with sound trouble shooting advice at n/c.

Paul. (602) 549-3638
I emailed him with my problem and he sent downloadable manuals for my system. Plus he works or worked for HWH and is infinitely knowledgeable about the leveler systems plus he’ll sell you parts.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back