Chassis
Frieghtliner M2 106
Engine
Cummins L9
TOW/TOAD
2020 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4x4
Fulltimer
No
FYI...Placed my first (and now last) order with this company online on 8/14. Received an immediate confirmation with an estimated delivery date of 8/19. My card was immediately charged. As of 8/26 order was still 'in fulfilment' and I sent an email inquiring if there was a problem. I did not receive any response. I have not received any response to any of the emails, texts or on-line chats I have sent since 8/16.

On 9/14 I sent an email expressing my displeasure with their lack of response and directing that if my order was not shipped by 9/17 that my order be canceled, and an immediate refund be issued. Again, no response. So yesterday (9/18), as my order was still in fulfilment I attempted to call them. Both phone calls (shipping and sales) after extended rings went to voice mails boxes. I sent another cancel my order email and opened a dispute with my credit card company.

I did receive two (one from Hydronic Heating and one from Mater Tech RV) which appear to be automated responses yesterday saying an inquiry had been opened with no indication as to what the inquiry was for. But finally, a response!

I did see the notice on the web site about possible delays due to their move. But I feel a month is more than enough time to at least respond to a customer inquiry. I'm not sure this is still a viable company.

Your experience could be different.

Safe travels,
Jay

Put in a claim on your CC purchase.

Did that "...opened a dispute with my credit card company."

Thanks,

Latest resources

Back