RV Make
FR Sunseeker
RV Model
2860DS
RV Length
29'
Fulltimer
No
Hello, We are shopping to trade in our 2018 Class C & go back to a 5th. We've looked at several models & brands and I was shocked how many don't have kitchen cabinets that are deep enough to put a regular dinner plate in. All our campers have had cabinets large enough to do that but only 1-2 of the newer ones seem to. Why?? Recommendations on some with good cabinet space? Good outside storage too!

We're happy with the storage in our 2018 Coachmen Freedom Express but I have no idea what they sell for 5th wheels. It also looks like they might have changed their layouts between 2018 and 2022 so no idea if the new ones are still as spacious.

Hello, We are shopping to trade in our 2018 Class C & go back to a 5th. We've looked at several models & brands and I was shocked how many don't have kitchen cabinets that are deep enough to put a regular dinner plate in. All our campers have had cabinets large enough to do that but only 1-2 of the newer ones seem to. Why?? Recommendations on some with good cabinet space? Good outside storage too!
You will need to look at high profile 5th to get the cabinet space you want I believe. You may be looking at a mid profile. We had plenty of large cabinets in our 5th. We are now in a C, we were ready to downsize.

Latest resources

Back