Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

I here by resign from as the leader and only member of the Foretravel Motorcoach club

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Stuart W

RVF Supporter
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4595 FL SL605
RV Length
Chassis
FL
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler
It’s a long story, where do I start? The 2024 FT that I was going to buy turned out to have tires on it that were 2.5 years old. In addition I learned that in areas where winters a cold and the summers hot, coaches are plugged in with the AC and AquaHot heat on year round. In addition the dealer attempted to change the terms after we had agreed in writing and a deposit was given and accepted.

I'm glad you're not like most that would just take the keys and deal with it. I'm glad to hear you're standing your ground and being a smart buyer understanding what's going on.

We even circled back to the Entegra 6 weeks after passing on it because of the need repairs, it still was waiting on parts

How about a beach front condo in Hawaii or the Caribbean 🌴🌴🌴🏄‍♂️

Oh man. You’re having a heck of a time trying to get someone to take your money. Sorry to hear. I would stick with the Foretravel search.

Can you explain the issue with plugged in for ac and aquahot?

As far as mhsrv goes, they are terrible to deal with. Not surprised the deal went sour. I have almost purchased there 3 times and every time the sales process was not as expected.

Can you explain the issue with plugged in for ac and aquahot?

As far as mhsrv goes, they are terrible to deal with. Not surprised the deal went sour. I have almost purchased there 3 times and every time the sales process was not as expected.
Yes the coach was a 2024 built in 2023 and on the lot for 19 months, to keep the inside climate controlled while on the lot they plug the MH’s in to shore power and run the AC and electric Aqua Hot elements. In addition it had 47 unaccounted hours on the generator

Yes the coach was a 2024 built in 2023 and on the lot for 19 months, to keep the inside climate controlled while on the lot they plug the MH’s in to shore power and run the AC and electric Aqua Hot elements. In addition it had 47 unaccounted hours on the generator
Oh….that makes sense. I don’t know how I feel about that. On one hand it prevents lot rot of those items. On the other hand those items have a lot of usage. Seems the generator usage is very concerning.

We once looked at a DutchStar that was “new” that had good in fridge and toilets used. They explained only the security guard uses it at night.

I told them that means it’s not new anymore. Seems like you have the same opinion.

Latest resources

Back