Chassis
Roadmaster
Engine
Detroit Diesel Series 60 515HP
TOW/TOAD
2020 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I am looking to purchase a 2002 Windsor 38PBDD with 57K miles on the coach. Coach has been maintained properly and maintenance records are available. Tires have date code of 4517 which means they are 6 years old but look good. Coach has good paint, no body damage only one side window fogged. Carpet has been replaced with laminate flooring, all systems work. Furniture is in good condition, inside is very clean and engine is very clean. Batteries look to be from 2021. No sign of any leaks around engine or tranny. Engine has Banks System installed. The asking price is $79,500, which seems high to me. Please let me know some of your opinions on the purchase price.

I am looking to purchase a 2002 Windsor 38PBDD with 57K miles on the coach. Coach has been maintained properly and maintenance records are available. Tires have date code of 4517 which means they are 6 years old but look good. Coach has good paint, no body damage only one side window fogged. Carpet has been replaced with laminate flooring, all systems work. Furniture is in good condition, inside is very clean and engine is very clean. Batteries look to be from 2021. No sign of any leaks around engine or tranny. Engine has Banks System installed. The asking price is $79,500, which seems high to me. Please let me know some of your opinions on the purchase price.
Good morning,
Just looked it up in NADA. The Used Retail is $33,900. A couple of the things you mentioned as upgrades do help a LITTLE for value. Realty is that mostly, they help it look better to sell but really don't affect the book value much. At the most, it might stretch to $35,000.
Book value is what lenders use for basing a loan. Even if you don't plan on borrowing, the next person you sell it to might.
Let me know how we can help.
Thank you,
Ken

Latest resources

Back