Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
For those of us with RV's with slide roller protection pads that we have to put down on the floor, you know these sometimes move or slide as the slide comes in. So I was thinking, how great would it be if I could get my dog to go jump on one as the slide comes in, as I'm by myself. So I tried it yesterday, I said "Elli, pad..." and pointed. She looked at me with a deep stare I'm sure saying "You didn't say the magic word!" Worthless. I'm getting a border collie next, I know that breed has a vocabulary with more than one word in it!

Devasted. Arrived at the campground and checked the parental controls on her woofPhone. She was on a forum telling fellow labs about her stoopid hooman trying to make her move without something to show for it. :(

Devasted. Arrived at the campground and checked the parental controls on her woofPhone. She was on a forum telling fellow labs about her stoopid hooman trying to make her move without something to show for it. :(
You should follow King C!

That some funny s*!t

A good use for those barbells you don’t use, you know the hand held weights? The heavy ones 25 lbs work really well.

A good use for those barbells you don’t use, you know the hand held weights? The heavy ones 25 lbs work really well.
No sir, that bathroom tile will fly up if I lift that thing! Not safe!

What did you expect after eating her food?

Latest resources

Back