Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the SilverLeaf system is different; we can select electric, burner or both for Oasis.

TJ

So can I but with all ON OASIS should only use burner when it knows electric can’t do the job.

We only activate the diesel burner when (a) expecting very low overnight temps or (b) showering where the incoming water is very cold. Of course, having heated floors makes a big difference.

TJ

Last edited:
We have not been in less than 20 degree temps yet, but I would think it would have to be pretty cold out for the electric furnace (oasis) not to keep up with both burners on.

We only activate the diesel burner when (a) expecting very low overnight temps or (b) showering where the incoming is very cold. Of course, having heated floors makes a big difference.

TJ

This is what I do. Or diesel only when on 30a service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have not been in less than 20 degree temps yet, but I would think it would have to be pretty cold out for the electric furnace (oasis) not to keep up with both burners on.

Likely depends on the rig and size of rig. I ran diesel when it was below 30 or for showers. Also if you're on diesel, you won't have to listen to the convectors as long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back