Chassis
Power Glide
Engine
450 HP
TOW/TOAD
2021 Ford F150 FX4
Fulltimer
Yes
I'm looking for options on replacing the in-dash radio and 10.4" infotainment monitor. I did a search and did not see anyone doing anything similar. The radio has almost no reception range and would like to add Android Auto. I don't want to give up the camera views if at all possible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Update: The screen is a XCITE 10.4" Main Touch Screen. I do not know what brand the radio is but, it is loaded with Rand McNally GPS and Sirius XM radio.

Attachments

• 40IP Radio.jpg
    40IP Radio.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • RV & Truck.jpg
    RV & Truck.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I suggest attaching a photo of your setup. What is the current radio make/model?

If your unit is Double Din, this has been great for me replacing a POS Axxera. Uses existing cameras.

I suggest attaching a photo of your setup. What is the current radio make/model?
Thanks Neil. I have updated my post with a couple of pictures.
This is my first time posting, any additional suggestions on what helps tell the story is much appreciated.

I believe I read somewhere that it is. Thanks, I'll take a look.
After seeing your pictures, I'm doubtful mine would work due to you having 2 screens side by side. Mine sticks out and swivels, but MAY work if installed on the right of the two screens.
Unless you're a fairly confident DIY'er, it maybe time to visit a reliable auto audio store.

After seeing your pictures, I'm doubtful mine would work due to you having 2 screens side by side. Mine sticks out and swivels, but MAY work if installed on the right of the two screens.
Unless you're a fairly confident DIY'er, it maybe time to visit a reliable auto audio store.
Thanks for taking a look.

I use the audicy radio app (free) on my phone and use Bluetooth to play through the MH radio, works good and never have to search for a station while moving though areas, if I want local news, my navigator will use the app and find local broadcasts in nearest town.

I use the audicy radio app (free) on my phone and use Bluetooth to play through the MH radio, works good and never have to search for a station while moving though areas, if I want local news, my navigator will use the app and find local broadcasts in nearest town.
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the radio will only link to the phone via Bluetooth for phone calls only.

Latest resources

Back