Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

BillanKath

RVF Newbee
We will most likely purchase a used Class C this week. I've received insurance quotes from Progressive, Good Sam and Allstate (National General). The Progressive quote and coverage limits are very attractive, but almost seem to good to be true when compared against the other two. We'd appreciate any feedback on any of the three providers we've listed.

Thank you,

Many of us use Ron Jarvie as a broker. I suggest reaching out to him:

I have my coach insured by Progressive, as well as my previous one. My experience to date has been very good. I had hail damage in my last coach and they handled everything quickly.

I am in the middle of Progressive claim for tire blowout damage on our 2020. Has been mostly positive experience, chose to escalate to a manger a couple times but overall responsive.

Don’t have any claims to report but I went with Geico due to they cover my RV at full retail for 7 years. Road side service included. I have a 5th wheel and have truck on same policy.

We went with Progressive and on our trip out west the fuel pump went out. They got us a tow and they had no idea where to take it so they had it towed to the tow company recommendation. It was 150 miles. They had it for 8 days after I found and ordered a fuel pump for them. Got a couple hours away when picked it up and was losing gas like crazy. Bad install. Progressive towed it the second time to a place I found. No problem or question on either tow. Since then I received a paper from them saying they only cover one tow per year. Still was pleased with their service, just make sure you select a place to have towed to as they have no clue.

I have Progressive. Got hit in a truck stop by another RVer. Progressive was very easy to deal with and paid for the repair. I have had them for all of my RV’s.

I use a broker which provides quotes based on our needs. I ended up with Nationwide and claims process was exceptional.

Just renewed with Progressive and used Overland Insurance Services again. They rewrote my policy with Progressive as a new policy rather than a renewal and I saved a little under $500. I lost a year of vanishing deductible, but I guess it really doesn't vanish, they just bury it in the premium.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back