• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Interesting read on the American supply chain

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
These shortages remind me of the ones I've seen in Russia, China, Argentina, and other countries in the world. Tells me a lot of what's happening in our country is far worse than what we think.

These shortages remind me of the ones I've seen in Russia, China, Argentina, and other countries in the world. Tells me a lot of what's happening in our country is far worse than what we think.
Get active at least let your friends know what you have seen. We are used to things going smoothly. Everyone needs to know what is happening to our country.

I'm thinking our economy is going to crack..... Won't be surprised if it does within 6 months
ehhhh, maybe…… but I have faith in greed working it out.

??? what is strawWoo?
A data miner has made some predictions, many pan out. His name? Clif high, on bitchute.com he has a series called Woo!
I was introduced to it while listening to a personality named Bitcoinben. I have been following him ever since.

And for the record I do believe we are in the strawwoo.

Ah, I checked it out. Yeah. Interesting points.

And all the while, the stock market isn't crashing. Proof that it's artificially supported. Too many day traders tiring to make a quick buck and the Fed printing more money than we have backing for.
[removed]!

I do a lot of work in the manufacturing and distribution. We are currently specifying Texas and Florida ports for our Asia shipments. This is normally too long and too expensive to consider, but today it's faster and cheaper. The problem now is the scheduling on the Panama canal and the growing interest in Houston and Tampa shipyards. We have 50 sailings approved this year. This is for the spring markets , but already planning on early fall and winter market deliveries just to not miss the mark.

Christmas items this year are largely back stock and overstock items from prior years. The home furnishings are now advertising 15 year old backstock...good for clearing the shelves of what just a year ago we considered dead inventory.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back