No
New to this
Have a 2018 tiffin open road 32sa
Like to connect internet to watch tv and use our laptop fir part time work
Would like some guidance on how to proceed
Best regards
Tony d

T-Mobile 5G home internet has served me well from Texas to Massachusetts. IMHO

I have a hotspot on my Verizon plan. No problem with 2 laptops, a fire stick, and 2 phones.

I use Starlink mobile satellite and have not had a problem.

Thank you my Rv is equipped with a satellite on the go can’t get it to work not sure if I need to get it connected or add any device
Thx again

Thank you my Rv is equipped with a satellite on the go can’t get it to work not sure if I need to get it connected or add any device
Thx again
That maybe for Dish or Direct Tv. I don’t think it will give you internet.

I thought I read recently that TMobile is beginning to enforce the 5g home internet only at the "approved" residence address in the very near future.

WITH THAT SAID I tried Tmobile Home at a salesman's insistence that he could get me an "approved" address where i sit for winters, but the cell signal coverage was horrible where I am at and not usable. It's no different at that point than any other cellular service, if you happen to be sitting in really good cellular coverage you should be seeing good results, if you have little to no cell signal at the next stop that will be your experience with it. When it comes to cellular providers it is all about their coverage wherever you happen to be.

Ynot, this question has been asked hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of times. If you go back and search you'll spend weeks and weeks of discovering information you need to wade through like a flood.
The one thing you'll discover is a maze of answers that changes every signal time you change RV Parks. Sadly none of the solutions are a one size fits all so you end up, based on necessity having multipole solutions.
Pretty much you have 3 sources of WIFI.
RV Park WIFI, is almost always horrible to horribler. Usually Free
Cell service, usually good to great Many, many ways to get it. Price varies greatly depending on data needs.
Satellite service, with access to a clear sky usually very good. Currently Starlink ROAM is $150.00 going to $170.00. Can be turned on and off (pause).

I have to have a very good connection. I have a Peplink router and exterior antenna with a Verizon SIM in it. We also have Verizon 5g Home WIFI we carry with us. We also have Starlink ROAM currently paused.

When we get to a RV Park I log into the park wifi and do a speed test to make sure it sucks.
I then do a Speed test using only Verizon, if it's really good we setup the Verizon 5g home.
If not we setup Starlink and activate it.

Latest resources

Back