Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

RovingRick

RVF Newbee
Hi, I’m Rick. I was a millionaire about 10 years ago. But after the divorce, I’m living off Social Security. I’m looking for cheap housing, and love parks and campgrounds. I love nature and being outside. I’m trying to decide whether I should move to Mexico, where I can afford a one bedroom apartment. Or look at RV living. Anyone willing to give me some advice? I’m all ears. Please help me. I have no car right now, and am looking at buying one. But I want to know if I’m RVing to see what to buy?

Welcome to RVForums.com @RovingRick - sorry to hear of the past but it sounds like you're off to a great future. RV's come in all shapes and sizes from ones you tow to ones you drive, it sounds like you'll need one that you drive so that puts you in the Class C, B, A type motorhomes. Have you gone to a local dealer and looked around? What is catching your eye these days? Looking for something small and simple or large to live in full time?

Thanks Neal! No, I haven't gone and shopped yet. Been looking for a car and focusing on moving to Mexico. But I'm gonna go and look this week.

Thanks again,
Rick

Latest resources

Back