Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

donttellmax

RVF Regular
Hi. I'm Josh. Just found this forum, looking to connect with others in similar situations.

I "retired" from a career in mental health, sold my house, bought a new Winnebago Class C and have been living on the road for about 6 weeks. Things are going well, though it's been an adjustment, for sure. I have a million questions and am figuring things out as I go, learning a little every day. Will post questions in the appropriate forums. For now, just wanted to say hi.

I've started a blog and a YouTube channel and would be thrilled if more people would check it out. Been getting good feedback, just not much of it. Don't Tell Max. Been documenting my travels, struggles, ups, downs, and in-betweens. Promise not to spam the group with that. Just an honest invite, because sharing is fun!

Thanks for having me. Looking forward to participating and learning.

Josh

Welcome to RVF @donttellmax; glad you found your way here. We've all been "first-timers" at one point or another; some of us further back than others. ;) Feel free to ask questions; there's usually someone around that either knows the answer or where to look for it.

I encourage you to set up a signature line so that pertinent information about you appears with your posts. Year, make and model of your coach there makes it easier for people to get a little perspective when you ask a question. Just tap on your forum name in the green bar at the top of the page and go to "Signature."

TJ

Welcome. It sounds exciting.

Just checked out your blog page. Very cool. Remember the words of my driving instructor. "There are only three speeds; slow, slower and stop." It takes longer to get up to speed and longer to stop. Have fun. Oh, and watch vigilantly for deer and other creatures that suddenly cross the road. On my way here, I fortunately did not hit it, but the little car just in front and to the left of me hit a deer.The front of my new just polished (four days of work) got fully decorated and perfumed with the blood and entrails of the animal. What a yucky mess. Fortunately, no one was hurt. The little car was totaled.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome! I'm OK with driving slow. Hope the rest of the world behind me can adjust :)

Welcome to RVForums donttellmax!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back