Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Bobb

RVF Newbee
Hello everyone, I have a 24" Jayco travel trailer and from time to time I have questions that maybe someone could help me with. I also could possibly help someone else. The furnace in my camper was working last fall. Was doing some work in the camper today and now it wont light. Fan runs but does not ignite. the furnace is conveniently stached under the jack knife couch and sealed in a stapled shut wood box. Any input on this crazy furnace location?

Welcome from Wisconsin. The experts will be along shortly. Giving them more information such as year and model would be helpful.

Welcome @Bobb, great to have you with us. Sometimes leaving it off so the regulator resets then slowly turning it back on can do the trick.

When you get everything out of the way there is a reset button on that unit. Some have dismantled the couch and modified the box in several ways. One is to cut a hole in the box and put a swiveling cover on it and it allows you to put you finger down in there to hit the reset button.

I will be doing this as well, I have the same setup. Going to try and get ahead of a few issues....

Latest resources

Back