Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Is it possible to replace sofa with recliner in Tiffin Breeze?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

basketcasenra

RVF Newbee
I would like to replace the sofa with two recliners in my 2017 Tiffin Breeze 32BR. I was told that it might not be possible because it is on the slide, and it is not deep enough. Does anyone have any info?

we have a 2017 Tiffin Breeze 31BR I haven't tried to replace this but I've had to dig some dog toys out from under and behind the sofa and to me it looks like there would be enough room. the only thing would be there would be a slight step up onto the slide since the sofa is on a slightly higher level than the floor.

We had some friends who recently were in Red Bay and used a vendor there to replace some of their bus furniture. The vendor has a whole warehouse full of Tiffin furniture and according to them the prices are extremely good. You might want to find out who that is and contact them direct. No doubt they have probably done exactly what you are wanting to do.

We had some friends who recently were in Red Bay and used a vendor there to replace some of their bus furniture. The vendor has a whole warehouse full of Tiffin furniture and according to them the prices are extremely good. You might want to find out who that is and contact them direct. No doubt they have probably done exactly what you are wanting to do.
The Vendor is Bunkhouse RV. He just replaced our sofa with two theatre seats. They are on the slide. No problems. Took the 1/2 day. He also offers free onsite parking with hook ups. 2020 Open Road 36 LA

Sounds accurate. Their bus was about 11 years old and he had a couple pieces that matched the color perfectly. They were thrilled with the workmanship and price.

We have a 2013 and we unbolted the sofa and replaced with a recliner. We just purchased a flex-steel recliner from our local furniture store made a couple modifications and has worked out great ! My husband is happy 😊 it can be Don not a big deal.

Latest resources

Back