It’s alive! 2025 Entegra 45D

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Exciting time!
Looking at those pictures brings up the discussion from a few weeks ago. Newmar's star foundation is far superior to Entegra's. Back then I was told that "Newmar" took the photos from angles to hide cross members. Well that argument does not apply here as these are Entegras photos that show much less structural rigidity in its design.
First off the tifen and Entegra were switched in your picture. , Entegra has a different design there are 10 of those cross braces in the chassis that the boast about their x braced frame. just because it’s different doesn’t make one better or worse. I’m definitely not concerned in the least

First off the tifen and Entegra were switched in your picture. , Entegra has a different design there are 10 of those cross braces in the chassis that the boast about their x braced frame. just because it’s different doesn’t make one better or worse. I’m definitely not concerned in the least
As someone involved in structural stability and building, I would be concerned. I have looked at many Entegras but not the foundations. I never realized that their foundations are so lacking but that explains the fact that every Entegra DP I have look at at shows or dealer lots had cracked floor tiles. Funny how you posted about "Newmar's decline" and "Newmar's covid coaches" yet you overlooked the basic foundation of an Entegra.
I would never rain on your parade but when you claim a better brand, Newmar's, quality has gone down and post calling out Newmar for "covid coaches" and ignore the fact that Entegra has always been known for quality issues.
PS: Structurally those x braces do little to hold up and strengthen the outside walls. That's what a knee brace does, it supports the outer structure and puts additional rigidity into the frame. Newmar's foundation is clearly superior.

Some people like Chevys others like Fords. Plenty of both on the road😳

As someone involved in structural stability and building, I would be concerned. I have looked at many Entegras but not the foundations. I never realized that their foundations are so lacking but that explains the fact that every Entegra DP I have look at at shows or dealer lots had cracked floor tiles. Funny how you posted about "Newmar's decline" and "Newmar's covid coaches" yet you overlooked the basic foundation of an Entegra.
I would never rain on your parade but when you claim a better brand, Newmar's, quality has gone down and post calling out Newmar for "covid coaches" and ignore the fact that Entegra has always been known for quality issues.
PS: Structurally those x braces do little to hold up and strengthen the outside walls. That's what a knee brace does, it supports the outer structure and puts additional rigidity into the frame. Newmar's foundation is clearly superior.
Have a nice life

Let's return this thread back to its regular programming channel of sharing in @Stuart W's dream as we all love to watch new coaches come off the line and take delivery and beyond. There is another thread on the site the compares chassis where this discussion can continue (again) if desired.

Keep those pics coming @Stuart W as we are living vicariously through you!

Stuart, when do expect to get the keys?

Stuart, when do expect to get the keys?
Between June 1 and mid July is as close and estimate given so far. They leave a fair amount of padding in the schedule

I may have missed it, but does Entegra have a similar Newmar customer pickup program?

Latest resources

Back