RV Model
Ventana 3407
RV Length
34'10"
TOW/TOAD
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Fulltimer
No
All - I have linked article about campground costs and labor shortages here. I am not talking FOOD, FUEL, I am talking people. Enjoy. People need a wage, but traditionally, entry level positions were just that, entry level, to gain experience. When I started in workforce, was paid 5.00 for full day of yard work. When went to 7-11, $1.00 an hour, A&P=$1.12. But I gained customer and work experience. To think, we now will pay folks with no experience, 16+ an hour, that is with NO skills, is nuts. Guess, going to take on additional work because between COVID (long term medical damage to people) and the costs of things all over, I will be doing more (aint getting on the ladder 30 feet in the air though) because I am free mostly.

Well, I tried to modify this post, but someone beat me too it. Too bad some have a sensitivity to the truth. Since 1-1-2021, Gasoline has doubled, and all other things are up at least 30%, so exactly who's fault is it, COVID?????, Sorry that horse don't run. So, your fun in the sun, everyplace and mine is going to cost more, whom does it hurt, the rich and well to do, or the couple, or single people trying to scrape by?

Last edited:
Political slogans are not appropriate for this site. Posts have been edited to remove Political content.

Latest resources

Back