Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4369
RV Length
43' 9"
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Pickup
Howdy, Folks......

Here we were, cruising the byways of life on our way home to San Diego from Camp Newmar, when I received an email from Mapnerd about this new forum started up by the loquacious and informative Neal C. Since I have perused almost all of Neal's posts in the other forum over the past year, I couldn't wait to join. My wife and I have owned RVs continuously for about the last 40 years. This is our 6th Class A, but our first Newmar. My wife recently retired from teaching middle school English at inner-city schools. Me? I'm just an old (with emphasis on the old) country lawyer. Some of the ideas many of you have shared about mods to these highways beasts are simply amazing. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? I really appreciate the input from this community.

We've been on the road for more than 2 months (yup, my law partners aren't exactly thrilled with my absence), which is by far the longest "camping" trip we've ever taken--only about 700 miles from home here in Alamogordo, NM....heading to Palm Creek in Casa Grande, AZ tomorrow. Thanks for letting us join your group.

"Loquacious..." I like that. Neal will too! Welcome aboard sir! Glad to have you.

TJ

@yblaw welcome to our new home and super friendly community. I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to reading about your adventures. Thank you @MapNerd for corralling more of the wild Newmarians and bring them over here.

Welcome to the party.

Good to see you here Yblaw

Glad you’re here!

It’s all good! ????

Yblaw - Welcome to the forum!

And you don’t need to thank anybody for letting you join. Neal’s working on the blackball sub-routine, but it’s not in production yet. That’s how I got in.

Ain't no "blackballing" going on here! This is the "friendly" forum that really mean's it!

TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back