RV Year
RV Make
Jayco
RV Model
Eagle 319 MLOK
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Just purchased a 2023 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK. The app that allows you to control everything in your RV, JAYCOMMAND, seems to work great for everything. Water, lights, climate, sensors, energy enter....all but the Motors. By motors I mean the Leveling jacks. Sometimes they work, sometimes the don't. I am referring to the app thru your iPhone.
It is very handy to be apple to stand by your hitch an raise and lower your jacks, when they work.
Has anyone had the problem of your remote control on iPhone not being very consistent? If so, what did you do to correct the problem?

When in storage location, the left side is a pretty tight fit against the side wall. I can get into the store compartment to activate the jacks manually but it is a pain.
I have deleted and downloaded the app and gone thru the re-pairing. It says connected and all works but the jacks on a consistent basis.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Problem solved. Not real clear in the sparse owners manual but if you have plugged in the 7 pin adapter from the 5er to the tow vehicle, it shuts down the jack motors to prevent accidental extension. Makes sense!!
All that has to be done is press the EXT button on the master iPad or activate your level system that clears the block on the leveling system.

Latest resources

Back