Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Luna

RVF Newbee
My husband and I are looking forward to gaining knowledge, sharing some and making friends through the forum.

We are on our third RV and think we finally have the right one for us. We now have a 30’ Newmar Bay Star which we love.
We are winding up a 4-month trip to arrive back home in FL end of October.
Looking forward to learning more about other members.

Welcome to RVF, @Luna; glad you found your way here. We are looking forward to hearing more about and your adventures. Sharing knowledge and experiences is the primary purpose for the forum's existing.

TJ

Welcome from Georgia!

Welcome @Luna, glad to have you join everyone here.

Welcome to RVForums @Luna. Looking forward to seeing your camping travels and helping others here with your RV experience you have to offer. Welcome aboard.

Welcome from Georgia! :)

Hello everyone. My name is John I am new here. I retired from UPS after 35 years. I loved the driving part of my job but not the in and out and carrying packages all day. Wore me out. I want to drive and see our beautiful country. I am planning on volunteering at parks . I am new to RVing. Im keeping my house for now and I am researching all aspects of Trucks and fifth wheels to come up with the perfect combination. If I enjoy this then I will sell or rent my house and I will RV fulltime. I plan on researching here on this site a lot. I hope to meet people here and down the road. See ya soon .John

Welcome from Georgia John!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back