Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Flightx52

RVF Newbee
Hey y’all, not sure if it’s allowed but I just replaced my factory OEM Teton HD with an upgraded model from WifiRanger. I have the original TetonHD tray and electronics and SIM card tray that were working when I removed them.

Not sure if anyone still uses this unit, but if you’re on the hunt for some TetonHD guts, let me know!

When you did the upgrade did you bother to retain the OTA TV antenna or did you ditch that function entirely?

I retained the OTA function. It was actually a simple upgrade. I retained the Teton base and OTA connections and just replaced the guts of the unit. I replaced the tower since its slightly bigger than the old one, but the OTA antenna and base from the old unit worked great.

Hey y’all, not sure if it’s allowed but I just replaced my factory OEM Teton HD with an upgraded model from WifiRanger. I have the original TetonHD tray and electronics and SIM card tray that were working when I removed them.

Not sure if anyone still uses this unit, but if you’re on the hunt for some TetonHD guts, let me know!
I’m thinking about upgrading from the Teton HD tot the Wi-Fi Ranger Everest. Which unit did you upgrade to?
Does the TV antenna work well?
Did you take any photos.
?

The TetonHD is the only WiFiRanger that comes with a TV antenna. The Everest is a great upgrade but it won't have that feature. FYI, the Everest is the only rooftop Ranger with 5 GHz capability.

Good afternoon, I have the Teton Hd on my 2022 Rockwood. If I may ask, how do I activate cell coverage? Thank you

Good afternoon, I have the Teton Hd on my 2022 Rockwood. If I may ask, how do I activate cell coverage? Thank you
Your TetonHD may or may not have a cellular modem installed in it. Most Teton's installed by RV manufacturers on new RVs do not have modems and, unfortunately, the modem is not available as an after-market upgrade.

If you PM me the 6 digit ID of your TetonHD, I can access the WiFiRanger database to determine if there is a modem. The ID number should be on a sticker on the device; it will also be in the upper right corner of every page of the on-screen control panel.

Latest resources

Back