Welcome to RVForums.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Kitchen faucet

Welcome to our community

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Russellvh

RVF Supporter
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Messages
503
Location
Home based out of the Colony, Texas
RV Year
2022
RV Make
Forest River
RV Model
Wildcat Fifth-wheel
RV Length
36.5
TOW/TOAD
2019 Ford F-250.
Fulltimer
Yes
Using “city water” my kitchen faucet flows noticeably stronger using hot water rather than cold. The bathroom sink and shower flow steadily regardless of temp. The difference is very noticeable.
 
Hmm, similar hot water abnormality, when I set the water temp on the shower and use the on/off button to conserve water whenever I turn it back on the hot seems to come out first very hot and after a second or two it will regulate to where I set it.
 
My bad. I didn’t think about “dry camp”. I set the water to dry camp. The pump came on but the cold flow is still noticeably lower. I do have a tank heater.
 
My first thought is a crimp on the cold line going to the kitchen somewhere that’s slowing the flow. I have had it happen before.
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom