RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4369
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Buick Enclave
I’m lying in bed after my first knee replacement. Wondering for those who have had them, are my days of kneeling on the ground and the roof over?

tricks for replacement kneed RVing are welcomed!

LadyDi has two replacement knees, so I asked her what she thought. Her basic response was...NO! She said that trying to kneel on anything other than a very soft surface (softer than carpet, she noted) is quite painful. She likens if to kneeling on shards of broken glass.

Others may have a different perspective, but that's hers.

TJ

My wife just had her first knee replacement. The worst one of the two. Replace the 19th of Dec. She went wrong a walker to a cane to nothing. Still in pain, but remarkable improvement. Kneeling is difficult for her pain wise. Not so much the movement, but the pressure. Mind you she is still on the mend, but with remarkable improvement.

Just eclipsed 14 years on my total knee. I can kneel on it. Not more than a few seconds without a pad. I’ve done some floor work with hard surface strap-on type pads. It took several years to get to that point.

Speedy recovery Corey!!

Thanks.?

Both knees replaced, three years on my left, and one year on my right. I cut up an old 2" thick pool float, it helps, still feels awkward. Follow your exercise schedule, you'll thank yourself later. While on your pain killers prune juice is your friend. Good luck.

???

We, too, with you a speedy and complete recovery, Corey. As others have said, doing the exercise protocols faithfully is the key to a full recovery. (y)

TJ

Corey,

Wow...been wondering what you were up to. Knee replacement...Wow!!!

I don’t have any experience with that...

I hope you’re feeling well enough to go back to break dancing if you want to. Oh...and rugby...barefoot waterskiing —- and all that good stuff :)

Charlie

Latest resources

Back