• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Blain

RVF Regular
Hello, Blain Burgess here.
I have a 2019 tiffin Phaeton IH or maybe it's HI.
My headlights aren't worth a darn especially in the dark (humor).
Looking for ideas on where I can figure out what vehicle these headlights originally are from. Or really how I can buy some LED replacements I can't see where the darn with these at night.

Appreciate any help Thank you,

Hello I have a 2019 tiffin Phaeton.
Looking for ideas on where I can find replacement headlights for a coach like this?

Warm regards,
Blain

Our 2018 Phaeton has Hyundai Elantra headlamp housings (170.00 a pair on Amazon). I would imagine upgraded bulbs for that car would work. Certainly cheaper than Hyundai bulbs from Red Bay Alabama!

Mark

Hello, Blain Burgess here.
I have a 2019 tiffin Phaeton IH or maybe it's HI.
My headlights aren't worth a darn especially in the dark (humor).
Looking for ideas on where I can figure out what vehicle these headlights originally are from. Or really how I can buy some LED replacements I can't see where the darn with these at night.

Appreciate any help Thank you,
Is the lighting poor because the lenses are cloudy? If that is your problem they can be polished. Kits are available from many sources.. Amazon.ca

I polish mine with ultra fine automotive polishing compound on a wool pad. You can buy pads that will fit on to a standard drill.

Darrell

Is the lighting poor because the lenses are cloudy? If that is your problem they can be polished. Kits are available from many sources.. Amazon.ca

I polish mine with ultra fine automotive polishing compound on a wool pad. You can buy pads that will fit on to a standard drill.

Darrell
Yes, if they need a polishing!!!

I do differently. I use white polishing compound with a cotton buffing wheel from harbor freight! You must keep the wheel moving or you will melt the plastic.

The biggest enemy of headlights is UV! You can't do anything about the UV from the bulb, but from the sun you can polish the lens using ceramic automotive polish. (Yellowing is a UV thing)

Latest resources

Back