Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
My cover has been blown so time to share the new dooooo, or magneshade. I'll also include a picture from inside out as it's cool how you really can't see the artwork from the inside.

Great campground, lots of land here and largest dog park I've ever seen, 5 acres! Elli loves it. She ran all over the place on day of arrival and I took a chocolate lab home for a very very long shower/bath to restore her to yellow lab. But she had a blast. Super friendly staff as well.

WiFi: Pretty good typically around 15 MB
AT&T and Verizon: Good
OTA: not used
SAT: Dish has good view

IMG_2287.png

IMG_2286.png

Strongly considering a MagnaShade. Did you do the installation? Was it as easy as they make it look ? ;) Thanks for sharing...

Not hard at all, highly recommend it, wiper covers, mirror covers, wheel covers, everything they have. Expensive but worth it. High quality and great customer service.

Looks great Neal!! :) (y)

@Neal in the spirt of sharing your Elli stories, did you bathe her inside or outside? I am thinking about your gray tank with all that dirt going down the drain may wreak havoc at some point and you end up with a slow draining gray tank. Do share your favorite dog washing tips. Nice to see you finally ditched the kayak and the racks.

So that’s where my membership money is going!

@Neal in the spirt of sharing your Elli stories, did you bathe her inside or outside? I am thinking about your gray tank with all that dirt going down the drain may wreak havoc at some point and you end up with a slow draining gray tank. Do share your favorite dog washing tips. Nice to see you finally ditched the kayak and the racks.

Inside typically but in heat of summer can do outside as I mod’d the wet bay shower wand to the spigots. I’m not concerned about gray. 3 inch drain at bottom all the yuck will come out.

So that’s where my membership money is going!
all used on Polson pizza services. This is out of pocket :)

Did a little flying while here. Continuing my tailwheel training.

C280BC1D-81FE-4F28-8E7F-141C683FCBD4.jpeg

Wow. Such a well behaved owner I mean dog. She’s all grown up!

Latest resources

Back