Forest River
RV Model
Wildcat Fifth-wheel
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2019 Ford F-250.
Fulltimer
Yes
Wondering if there is a way to reduce dash clutter. I can use CarPlay for my maps and music. I have a monitor for my tire pressure and I’m thinking about adding camera(s). I really don’t like things on the dash so I was thinking there must be a way to view what I want on just one small monitor that can display these and possibly other things I want to monitor. What do you use?

There are several car stereos out there that have that. You can set them up for camera, CarPlay etc. if you have a tire pressure app on your phone, it may go through care play. I installed a new stereo system in my first motorhome and had the cameras attached to it.

Looking at them now as this 1992 former ambulance has a lack of technology. But I can't see having to many things on one screen. I already have a tpms for the ambulance, one for the TT, and I want my phone to be a phone not GPS/music/backup camera.

My 2016 Ventana Clarion factory Nav/radio has three additional unused video inputs and controls to select between them, and its primitive by todays standards, so I would think any decent new radio would also have this feature.

Latest resources

Back