Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Olddawg

RVF Regular
I own 07 Winnebago class C with 2 slides and it’s sufficient for my wife and I.. just wish it had hydraulic leveling jacks.. I’ve had several back surgeries and I find it hard getting up and down.. I use those plastic stackables that I drive up on.. does anyone have anything easier than this method? Please advise..

Perhaps some (relatively inexpensive) scissor jacks. My son uses these on his ToyHauler and uses a handheld impact drill to raise and lower them. Seems to work for him.

1713466328129.png

I'm trying these out for my class C. My rig doesn't have slideouts and perfect level isn't quite as critical for me as others perhaps.

I also installed one of these to make things a bit easier. . Amazon.com
I was eyeballing these also..please let me know how they workout..I purchased the yellow step ones last year, but they aren’t strong enough to hold the weight of my motorhome..cheap ones from China I guess lol

Although it wouldn't be ideal (IMHO), you don't have to permanently mount the scissor jacks to the coach. Just store them in a bay until you need to take them out to level. Just a thought...Blessings

Latest resources

Back