• Commercial/Vendors welcome

leveling

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I have bubbles on front and side of fridge, but when they are level the coach seems to lean forward. A marble will roll from back to front when "leveled". Is there another (manual) way to level the coach? Things work ok as is, but wanted to check.

Could you adjust the front-to-back bubble level on your fridge? Otherwise, get a round “bullseye” level like one of these.

Lay it on the floor to check your level when making adjustments.

TJ

I have bubbles on front and side of fridge, but when they are level the coach seems to lean forward. A marble will roll from back to front when "leveled". Is there another (manual) way to level the coach? Things work ok as is, but wanted to check.
thx for the info. if I change the bubble on the door I won't be sure it is correct. Liked your idea of the bullseye bubble - my next purchase. thx

Could you adjust the front-to-back bubble level on your fridge? Otherwise, get a round “bullseye” level like one of these.

Lay it on the floor to check your level when making adjustments.

TJ
My iPhone has a feature or app called MEASURE. There is the 2nd item as part of this which is LEVEL. I just switch it on and lay it on the floor about midway front to back and midway left to right. If you want your countertops level, then put the level there.
The iPhone app shows the error in degrees and when it is absolutely level the screen turns a nice green. I've checked it with my precision machinist bubble [0.0005"] level and find the iPhone system is good enough for almost all applications.

Of the trailers we have owned, nothing is square, straight, or level with anything else.

The fridge and coach floor may not both be perfectly level at the same time. When I hasd an RV fridege. I put the level in the freezer to tal measurements. When freezer was level, I was done. The floor was very slightly off. the fridge was what was important.

Latest resources

Back